The conductance when the disk is opened is large, which maximizes the pumping performance of the vacuum pump.
- O-ring shaft seals draw little air into valves.
- Simpler structure makes maintenance easy.
- Use of aluminum alloy enables more lightweight design.
- Use of link mechanism enables more compact design.
- Low vibrations
- Low cost
- Evacuation system lines on vacuum equipment
|Nominal size A(B)||100A(4B), 150A(6B)|
|Valve material||Aluminum alloy (internal parts: mild steel, nickel plating)|
|Gasket material||Nitryl rubber|
|Permitted baking temperature (℃)||<60|
|Operating pressure range (Pa)||105 to 10-5|
|Leak rate (Pa・m3/s)||<7.0×10-9 (*1)|
|Permitted ambient temperature (℃)||5 to 40|
|Operation type||Pneumatic operation|
|ompressed air operating pressure (MPa)||0.3 to 0.5|
|OPEN/CLOSE signal output||Can be attached (option) (*2)|
|Back-pressure||Supported as standard feature|
|Remarks||Fluororubber parts are available (option)|
1. This specification uses SI measurement units.
Conversion to non-SI units is as follows: 1Pa=7.5×10-3Torr
2. Ensure that maximum differential pressure for valve OPEN/CLOSE operations is no more than 1000 Pa.
*1：a.Seal characteristic value in static state. Leak rate doesn’t include O-ring permeation rate.br /> b.Air adhering to shaft may be drawn in during valve operation, increasing apparent leak rate.
*2：Three OPEN/CLOSE signals are available. When ordering products with contacts, specify signal type and OPEN or CLOSE.