FHV series are used for various purposes such as quenching, tempering and brazing of various metals. Vertical two-chamber configuration which consists of heating chamber + preparation/cooling contributes to space saving by adopting elevation mechanism. Temperature data from heating process to cooling process can be seamlessly recorded for quality control of products.
- Maximum temperature 1350ºC, Operation temperature 800 to 1150ºC
- Temperature uniformity is within ±5ºC at 1150ºC
- Keeping the heating chamber in vacuum for high quality and repeatability of products.
- Optional rotating cooling mechanism is suitable to process long products such as cutting tools.
- Thermocouple can be directly set on processing products for historical data of products temperature from heating to cooling as precise quality control.
- Quenching, Tempering : various machine parts, parts for air plane.
- Brazing : Heat exchanger, machine parts, parts for air plane, vacuum interception.