Freezing/vacuum-drying systems for low-volume production and research by the pharmaceutical industry require space-saving designs, low cost and high functionality. ULVAC has released the DFM Series to meet these demands.
- Touch-panel operation, operation display, warning display, maintenance display
- Shelf temperatures can be controlled by programs.
- Completely automatic operation
- Electronic expansion valve is provided standard.
- Shelf plates are temperature-controlled by circulating a heating medium.
- Standard lineup includes models supporting C/SIP.
- Low-volume freeze-drying processes for pharmaceutical products