- It is possible to evaluate the Seebeck coefficient and electrical resistivity in the thickness direction with generating temperature difference.
- Automate the V-I plot measurement for determining the contact condition of the lead wires when setting a sample and set the optimum current.
- It is also possible to measure the in-plane direction for a flexible sheet sample.(Optional)
- Evaluation of the thermoelectric properties in the thickness direction of organic and inorganic thermoelectric materials
- Evaluation of the anisotropy of flexible materials
|Seebeck coefficient, Electric resistivity
|200°C Max. (High temperature side on a sample)
|Cross-section area: 30mm-dia. Max. Length: 0.01～20mm
|In air, inert gas
Existing measurement method
Measurement method of new product
Principle of resistivity measurement
Principle of Seebeck coefficient measurement
Temperature setting for Seebeck coefficient measurement