Horizontal Type Vacuum Heat Treatment Furnace FHH series
FHH series are used for various purposes such as quenching, tempering, sintering and brazing of various metals. Chamber configuration can be multiplied up to 3 chambers by adopting fork carry system.
- Maximum temperature1350ºC，Operation temperature800 to 1150ºC
- Temperature uniformity is within ± 5ºC at 1150ºC
- Keeping the heating chamber in vacuum for high quality and repeatability of products.
- Carrier gas system is implemented to minimize metal evaporation.
- At cooling process, heating chamber is not cooled so that power consumption can be saved.
- The heating chamber is kept in vacuum to prevent from oxidizing so that lifetime for internal parts of the heating chamber can be longer.
- Water-cooling jacket construction contributes clean work environment.
- Quenching, Tempering : Various machine parts, Dies.
- Sintering : Super hard tools, Magnet.
- Brazing : Heat exchanger, machine parts.