YTP Series version B is a high vacuum pumping system with a ceramic ball bearing turbo molecular pump.Vacuum pumping from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum is possible. ULVAC prepares two types, SA type which allows the automatic pumping by START / STOP switch and M type which is a manual operation. In addition, the back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Preparing various models according to the application
The back pump can be selected from rotary pump as a standard specification, or dry scroll pump as the other selection.
- Adopting a superior power failure countermeasure function
A solenoid valve is equipped as standard on the fore valve to prevent reverse flow and failure at power failure.
- Possible to check the condition of rough vacuum pump
Possible to check the pressure during rough vacuum pumping due to the Pirani vacuum gauge is equipped as a standard parts.
- Vacuum pumping to the Ultra High Vacuum area is possible
Designed for easy integration of up to 2 vacuum gauges
(※ As product specification value)
- Evacuation system from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum
- Evacuation system of various experiment and R&D equipments
- Vacuum substitution of high purity gas
- Roughing evacuation system of UHV system
- Evacuation system of analytical equipment