- No limitation in the mounting direction The degree of freedom in system design is high because of free mounting direction.
- On-board controller Integrated controller to the pump body is capable to reduce wire work and downsize pumping system.
- High compression ratio and high back pressure High compression ratio made it possible to run the pump at high back pressure and downsize its backing pump.
- Three kinds of flange Inlet port flange is selectable from ISO100-K, ICF152, and VG100.
- Clean vacuum environment Less back flow of hydrocarbon gases while both the pump is running and stopping.
- Low noise Noise level at the no load is 50dB or less（with ISO-100K flange）
- Applicable standard CE and NRTL
- Main pumping system for analytical equipments, R&D systems, experimental devices, etc.
- Main pumping system for evaporators and sputtering systems, etc.
- Main pumping system to evacuate low molecule gases such as H2, He
|Cooling method||Natural air cooling||Forced air cooling（fan）||Natural air cooling||Forced air cooling（fan）|
|Inlet Flange *1||VG65,ICF114,ISO63-K||VG100, ICF152, ISO100-K|
|Pumping speed (without a protection screen)||
|Ultimate pressure (With 2stage back pump)||
|-||10-8Pa / 10-10Torr / 10-10bar||*2||10-8Pa|
|10-6Pa / 10-8Torr / 10-8mbar||10-6Pa||10-6Pa|
|Max. compression rate||N2 : >1×109, He : 4×107, H2 : 4×105||N2 : >1×109, He : 7×106, H2 : 1×105|
|Max. pressure at inlet of N2 *3, *4, *5||
|0.43Pa/3×10-3Torr / 42mbar||1.1Pa/8×10-3Torr / 110mbar||0.06Pa||0.7Pa|
|Max. pressure at outlet of N2 *3, *4, *6||
|Continuous running maximum flow *7
when 120L/m backing pump is used
Without gas purge
Without gas purge
With gas purge
|Recommend backing pump (when evacuating 10SCCM) *8||>60L/min||>120L/min|
VG, ISO / ICF
|VG: 3.3kg, ICF: 3.0 kg, ISO: 5.0 kg||6kg / 9kg||6.3kg / 9.3kg|
|Start-up time (Up to 80) (DC24V. Back pressure: 5Pa or less).||1.7 min||3.5 min|
|Surface treatment *9||None||None|
|Mounting direction||All direction||All direction|
|Noise *10||>48 dB(A)||<50dB（A）|
|Standard accessories||Instruction Manual (CD-R),Protection net(Only VG and ICF. In ISO flang protective net is built in the gasket.), Gasket (inlet flang), Dust cap(for inlet,outlet and connector)||Each of instruction Manua (l English and Japanese), protection screen (for VG and ICF. Cap of ISO Flange is built into the gasket), gasket (for Inlet), dust cap (or Inlet, outlet and connector).|
*1 Inlet flange is from VG100, ICF152 and ISO100-K when ordering.
*2 Baking is available only for forced air cooling type with ICF flange.
*3 Value at the time of the ambient air temperature is 25?C. If ambient air temperature changes, an acceptable value will change.
*4 Maximum outlet pressure and maximum inlet pressure can not be satisfied at the same time.
*5 Maximum inlet port pressure which can accept continuous running.
*6 Maximum pressure at exhaust port which can accept continuous running when gas flow coming from inlet port is 0 mL/min.
*7 Value when ambient temperature is 5~25?C. In addition, N2 should be used for gas purge and its flow rate should be 0.4mbarL/sec(25sccm).
*8 Select appropriate backing pump not to maintain exhaust port pressure less than maximum exhaust port pressure when gas flow increases.
*9 Do not flow reactive gas, corrosive gas, and gas includes Gallium. Please contact us when using other gases.
*10 This value is measured by ULVAC standard for ISO flange type.