Dry Vacuum Pump CR series Ver.B is an air-cooled roots type dry vacuum pump. It complies with international standard(CE,cTUVus).Stable operation and extended lifetime are possible because there is no oil inside of the pump head and no contact between rotor and cylinder.
- Air cooled for low running costs.
- No requirement for cooling water and nitrogen gas.
- Low power consumption, air tight and light weight are featured in this pump.
- Possible to pump down water vapor by use of gas ballast.
- Integrated silencer results in a compact design.
- Clean gas vacuum pumping such as air, inert gas.
- Water vapor pumping for vacuum dryer equipment (gas ballast is required)
- Vacuum equipment such as sputtering, evaporator, etc
*1 Ultimate pressure is a value without gas ballast gas.
*2 Please specify phase and voltage when ordering.
*3 The valve for gas ballasts is an option.
*4 Maximum water vapor tolerance is a value when gas ballast is used.
Make sure to use a gas ballast mechanism.