ULVAC has developed an ionization vacuum gauge with a spec of long-life at severe environment and a measurable type with high precision. This world's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge is greatly reduce the running cost and help further improving the yield of various processes.
- World's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge (Patent pending)
Even in harsh environment, this world's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge will achieve long-life and shows the best advantage of the triode type.
- Strong Metal Vacuum Tube
robe is made of small metal which makes no worry of such damage as glass type.
- Improvement in the measurement accuracy
Improvement in the measurement accuracy of ±10% and excellent sensitivity stability has realized.
- Wide-range measurement
Wide pressure measuring range from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum range (10+5 to 10-5Pa, 760 to 7.75×10-8 Torr, 1013 to 10-7mbar).(When SPU and SAU are used together)
- Possible to connect gauge heads with different measurement ranges
With Multi Ionization Gauge, a gauge head is selected depending on the usage
- Precise measurement of atmospheric pressure
Confirming atmospheric pressure easily and accurately (when SAU is used together)
- Indication signal of filament life time by the electron
Monitoring the electron volume can observe the life time of filament.
- Low environmental burden
Capable of reducing costs as only failed gauge heads are replaced
- Improvement in visibility
With high visible LED for error verification
Easy sensor head replacement
- Applicable standard
Conforms with CE
- Process control in high vacuum process such as for OLED and Touch panel manufacturing system.
- Measurement of ultimate pressure at various industrial vacuum equipment such as vacuum furnaces.
- Measurement under atmosphere which include hydrocarbon (oil-based).
- When processing of vacuum parts, measurement under atmosphere where oil and lavage remain potentially.
- Measurement of vacuum equipments that wants to aim at exchange frequency reduction of sensor head.
※Please contact in case of using Corrosive gas (Halogen gas).
Secret of strength of the ST2