The UTM-FH and UTM-FW is compound turbo molecular using 5 axis magnetic levitation and digital controlled and realized advantages such as high performance and reliability and energy savings. The UTM-FH series, which has improved compression ratio for hydrogen, is high back pressure and high compression type and for light to middle processes. The UTM-FW series is wide range and high flow type and for high load process and middle~hard processes.
- There is not limitation to combine any power supply and pump main unit to change cable length because of using coupling free system and tuning free system.
- Variable speed system marks it possible to change the pumping speed in the rang from 25% through 100%.
- Excellent anti-corrosion surface treatment. Optional special surface treatments (e.g. Nickel plating + cation electro-deposition, special deposited film, aluminum anodization) are available as necessary.
- Optional internal heating system to control rotor temperature and reduce adhesion of side reaction by-products.
- Safety design with fracture energy absorption construction can reduce damage on vacuum system when trouble happened with the pumps.
- Main evacuation of middle to hard processes such as dry etching, CVD system, etc.
|Wide range and high throughput models||High back-pressure and high compression models||Inlet flange size||N2pumping speed(L/s) *1 *2|
|*1||Value measured in accordance with JVIS005 standard, or calculated value based on it|
|*2||Protective mesh isn’t used.|