The PMB series Ver. D is a wide use mechanical booster pump with multiple voltage motor (high efficiency). It is possible to run with air-cooled depending on use condition. And surface treatment and atmospheric operation type are selectable as option.
- Possible to run with air-cooled depending on use condition.
Continuous operation under 200Pa. Pumping time to reach 200Pa needs to be within 10 minutes.
- Possible to select multiple voltage motor (either 200V class or multiple voltage)
Compatible with universal motor and optional explosion proof motor can be equipped. Compatible with high efficiency regulation (IE2/GB3/EPAct).
- Excellent corrosion resistance surface treatment (Optional: T type)
High surface hardness and excellent corrosion resistance. The surfaces of all main parts have undergone anodic oxide coating to provide excellent corrosion resistance and surface rigidity. This can restrain scratch and corrosion inside of the pump.
- Atmospheric pressure start type effective for pumping time shortening (option: inverter)
Because the pump can start at the same time of roughing pump, pumping time can be shorter comparing with standard type.
- International standard for western market (Compliant with CE and cTUVus)
- Evaporation, sputtering, ion plating
- Vacuum drying, freeze drying, vacuum degassing
- Analytical instruments, leak test system
- Gas exchange, filling, vacuum insulating
- Heat treatment, melting furnace
- Other various kinds of vacuum system