G-TRAN Series Multi Ionization Vacuum Gauge ST2-1 / ST2-2
ULVAC has developed an ionization vacuum gauge with a spec of long-life at severe environment and a measurable type with high precision. This world's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge is greatly reduce the running cost and help further improving the yield of various processes.
- World's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge (Patent pending)
Even in harsh environment, this world's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge will achieve long-life and shows the best advantage of the triode type.
- Strong Metal Vacuum Tube
robe is made of small metal which makes no worry of such damage as glass type.
- Improvement in the measurement accuracy
Improvement in the measurement accuracy of ±10% and excellent sensitivity stability has realized.
- Wide-range measurement
Wide pressure measuring range from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum range (10+5 to 10-5Pa, 760 to 7.75×10-8 Torr, 1013 to 10-7mbar).(When SPU and SAU are used together)
- Possible to connect gauge heads with different measurement ranges
With Multi Ionization Gauge, a gauge head is selected depending on the usage
- Precise measurement of atmospheric pressure
Confirming atmospheric pressure easily and accurately (when SAU is used together)
- Indication signal of filament life time by the electron
Monitoring the electron volume can observe the life time of filament.
- Low environmental burden
Capable of reducing costs as only failed gauge heads are replaced
- Improvement in visibility
With high visible LED for error verification
Easy sensor head replacement
- Applicable standard
Conforms with CE
- Process control in high vacuum process such as for OLED and Touch panel manufacturing system.
- Measurement of ultimate pressure at various industrial vacuum equipment such as vacuum furnaces.
- Measurement under atmosphere which include hydrocarbon (oil-based).
- When processing of vacuum parts, measurement under atmosphere where oil and lavage remain potentially.
- Measurement of vacuum equipments that wants to aim at exchange frequency reduction of sensor head.
※Please contact in case of using Corrosive gas (Halogen gas).